Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sympathy Card Workshop

My customers have been asking me for a while now, to hold a  Sympathy card workshop. I finally got the kit together. If you are interested in this kit, please let me know. The kit contains of pre-cut pieces to make 15 beautiful cards AANNNDD it is only $25. ( additional cost may  apply if you need it shipped) These are some of the items I used to create these cards. All these items you can find on my website. Just CLICK HERE

X254 Cards and Envelopes

Z1939 Paper Fundamentals Basic Colour

Z1294 Sanding Kit

Z1151 3-D Foam Tape

Z1921 Bakers Twine

Z1928 Triangle Studs

Z1815 Mini Clothe pins

Z1612 Foundry Pin Clips

Z1686 Art Philosophy Cartridge

C1524 Words of Comfort Stamp Set



1 comment:

  1. These are just lovely. Perfectly designed to highlight the sentiment and seriousness of the card and yet beautiful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete